Multimode Optical Terminator
RECEIVE A PRICE QUOTEThe MPS-2250 Multimode Optical Terminator is a wideband, wavelength independent component designed to eliminate back reflections from unused optical ports on fiber optic systems. The use of Optical Terminators is essential in minimizing optical back reflections in fiber systems that deploy switches, couplers and Wave Division Multiplexers. The MPS-2250 Multimode Optical Terminator is offered in two different styles:
- The first is integrated into a Corning multimode optical connector and is offered in any of the following connectors: ST, FC, SC, LC.
- The second is a pigtail that can be spliced onto an existing fiber. It is offered with a variety of fiber types and at any length.
- Telecommunications Systems
- Local Area Networks
- CATV Systems
- EDFA Transmission Systems
- Superior Return Loss
- Connector or Pigtail Versions
- Wideband, Wavelength Independent Performance (1260-1650nm)
- Compact Design
|Wavelength Range:||850- 1650 nm|
|Return Loss (typical):||>50dB|
|Size:||Connector Length plus Boot|